My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, June 15, 2009

Money Troubles....

So this weekend was fun. Well parts of it were. Like the part where we went to my friends house and played Apples to Apples. It was super fun. Especially when played in our own sadistic way. Also seeing my family (minus some other people) was fun. Going for a walk on Sunday with my baby was fun. Crocheting is always fun.

Things that were un-fun….let us not go there.

SO anyways I was looking at my dismal finances and actually they aren’t as dismal….I may even get my credit cards paid off by October. Yes I will still owe money to my mom and to my boyfriend. BUT my car will also be paid off! Which means I can give my mom more money….and pay her off sooner! I know I bet I talk about this a lot but…ugh. I think about it 10 times more. I think of the glorious day I will stop paying interest for something I purchased over 7 years ago. (that would be the one credit card I have.) And to be honest if you have a shopping problem and you have someone you love and trust in your life enough to give them all your credit cards. Do it. My life has become like 90% better in the money part since I gave over my credit cards to my honey.

I pay in cash all the time and I really think about the things I buy instead of just buying shit b/c it’s A. Cheap or B. there! It’s amazing what a little thing can do. And when I tell people I don’t have the money it’s for real! Also if you have an awesome sister who will let you on her cell phone plan so you can stop bending over to the cell companies do it! Seriously I would be paying more then double what I currently do if it were not for her and her husband!

Such little things but since taking notice and hold of my own money I have cut out at least 100$ in useless money I spend a month. Not to mention the 2 ½ credit cards I paid off (with help from my honey 3 if you count him paying off as part of it). Which is a bunch of money saved over time b/c no more interest payments! And my car is so close to being paid off I can taste it! TASTE THAT CAR! I will have a title in my hands I haven’t had that for 6 if not 7 years! I know why do you care about all this….well you care if you read this b/c you’re reading it! Duh!

So anyways it’s MONDAY and I don’t get to play soccer. Instead I get to go to the eye doctor. So don’t let me forget to ask for more allergy eye drops! Geez! Bye now.

No comments:

 

fentanyl