My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, June 22, 2009

A review for you

A long short weekend that is what I had. I woke up this morning…”it can’t be Monday! I’m not ready for Monday!!” But alas ladies and whoever else reads this it is Monday. (which is soccer day for which I’m on the fence…I want to play soccer don’t get me wrong but my brother in law is not being good to his body and the only way he will be stopped from playing the soccer is if it rains….dang catch 22!) So maybe I will get to play the soccer tonight and maybe I won’t. Also hopefully maybe perhaps my glasses will be ready tonight! Then I can read street signs and see things that are far away instead of just turning and hoping I went the right way!

Saturday was dance, dance, dance day! LOL two of my cousins had their dance recitals. They were good! My one cousin (the book lending cousin) had 7 dances in the one show! 7 dances, all different outfits! She looked super cute in all of them and she did very well! My other cousin did well as well and she looked cute in her little outfit. I went to the Promenade..the PROMENADE! LOL if you have been around my aunt at all she talks about the Promenade like it’s Disney or something. It is a nice strip mall but it’s an expensive shops. I did have a yummy pizza and a yummy mini cookie ice cream sandwich….and there was a candy store! CANDY! I love candy. So that was my Saturday.

Sunday I used a cream and it made my face numb for mostly the whole day. Oops. Other then that I went grocery shopping and bought snacks….and some real food too. But mostly snacks. I love snacks. I should have crocheted yesterday but I didn’t. Naughty topaz I know.

Anywho, I’m done you talk now.

No comments:

 

fentanyl