My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

token list post

Hello Hello! Let see what I have been up to since I last wrote:

- Finishing bag #3 It’s real pretty someday I will have to post pictures of all the bags I have made…
- Hanging out with my sister
- Going to Rice’s and getting wicked cheap neat stuff
- Getting my love back
- Being on day 6 of the 30 day Jillian Michaels Shred
- Getting at least one other person to Shred as well (I will get more I swear)
- Not playing soccer (Memorial Day and what not)
- Seeing a cute baby
- Going to a picnic at my aunts
- Making rice crispy treats for the picnic
- Getting a nice pink dress for the shower from my sister
- Hanging out lots with my mom and even her dog friend
- Finishing a really good book “Still Life of Crows”
- Trying to figure out other things to do with zucchini
- Scamp scamp scamping
- Getting my hair cut into an awesome fohawk!
- Laundry
- Eating
- Buying produce
- Being annoyed with work (who isn’t really)
- Hating sales people
- Hating trucking companies
- Loving coco roasted almonds (YUM)
- Making jewelry
- Getting an octopus necklace that I should have bought in the 1st place
- Making this awesome list for you
- Looking at Elvis on a mug, post-it, and dashboard…until he fell off.

And NO dude on the phone you telling me my name is cute, does nothing more but make me wish a plague upon your house! And not because my name isn’t cute but because you’re a stupid sales person who thinks that by flirting with me I will get whoever you want on the phone and secretly I was hoping he wouldn’t be available and he wasn’t! Eat that!

Also how good is the Amber Alert if your coworker takes the fax they sent with the information and throws it out. LOL I understand that she most likely had no idea what to do with it or if it was even real but tax money was spent on sending those faxes out and who wants to bet more then just my coworker threw it right out. It’s just funny that’s all. (Ok and maybe a little sad)
TOMORROW is FRIDAY. ~ The end.

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

lets kidnap ourselves to DISNEY WORLD!!!!

 

fentanyl