My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tortilla day!

So it was TORTILLA day yesterday!! And i didn't even know it until 3:50pm! LOL But there was a tragic accident that almost ruined the whole celebration...Poor mom had a fight with plate, she was holding the nice hot yummy warm tortillas. Plate got all suicidal and took a kamikaze path for the floor. Where she ended her life and some of the lives of the tortillas. Those Poor tortillas were so hot and fresh they were mere moments away from realizing their true life callings by being eaten and enjoyed. Instead they were thrown out b/c no one likes to eat glass with their tortillas. Although i do enjoy some glass with my floor tortillas. Doesn't everyone?

Poor mom felt real bad after the accident. She still blames plate....don't we all. You were fancy plate and i guess you just weren't meant for tortilla holding. I guess you felt you were too good for those tortillas and that's why you ended things. BUT LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING! THOSE TORTILLAS WERE TOO GOOD FOR YOU!!!! YEAH that's right i said it! THEY were the good ones....NOT YOU! I'm sorry.....I'm a little emotional right now....i need a moment to recover... I'm a little verklempt...

breath Topaz breath....
in....out.....in......out.....happy place....happy place....warm buttered up Tortilla waiting to be eaten.....staying on Plate......loving life......breath....in.....out.....in......out.....

OK Moving on! I finished the bag!! I will post pics tonight or tomorrow....depends on how lazy i get tonight when i get home. We went to target and i resisted the urge to buy the new prodigy CD! Good girl! Also i did not by the work out DVD i wanted b/c on the web it is about 5-6 $ cheaper is that messed up or what? We had fun as always.

Today i have a few goals:
Go to post office
Go to bank
Go to used book sale
Do Laundry
Exercise (and not the demons...my big booty!)
And maybe start another Bag (this one I'm super excited about b/c the colors are going to be so pretty!!)

There you go.....Happy Friday my sister (lucky)......Happy Thursday everyone else. Me I'll settle for an OK Thursday.....bye now.

No comments:

 

fentanyl