My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, May 15, 2009

Always with the Reasons

So last night I didn’t post the picture of the bag b/c I was:
Going to the bank
Going to the used book sale
Making dinner & lunch
Doing 3 loads of laundry in-between pouring rain
Cleaning up my room / car (no my car is not my room although this makes it seem like that is the case)
Taking the trash out
Charging my camera batteries (for the weekend ahead)
Cleaning my dishes from making dinner & lunch
Crocheting a new bag (got done 14 lines so far!)
Perfecting my couch sitting skills

So you see I was WAY busy….but I did post them today! Go me!

Here Read this:
Picture
The picture in my head use to be so clear
Use to make sense
Use to have no flaws
Use to have a pretty little frame
Use to have smiles
Use to equal two
Use to calm me down
Use to bring me peace
That picture in my head.
TAJ

Now go about your Friday having business. We can’t all have the day off like Sissy.

No comments:

 

fentanyl