My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Soccer and such

Well shall we start with how my sister claimed her husband wasn’t feeling 100% yet he scored the 1st goal of the evening not to mention like 6-8 after that. Or we can talk about how I’m the only girl and I don’t talk a lot so most of the other guys (read old men) don’t know my name. So while getting a ball away from a guy I hear “Stay with it Girl!” And no not in the “You go girl” way more in the you’re the only girl on the field and I don’t know your name kind of way. LOL

Then lets talk about how they cuss a bit (read a lot) so one guy is yelling “Fuck!” Then he sees that I am near and he goes “Oh sorry, sorry, sorry.” Yeah if only he knew that I cuss like a sailor… Then it’s getting towards the end of the game and they are finally letting me near the ball more. The one guy says to me “just save all your energy for the end of the game b/c we all get tired out.” Thanks guy I know I stink but it’s not like the score is being kept and this is a world championship game. I only joined this for fun and exercise (which I know don’t belong in the same sentence). BUT I did have lots of fun so I thank my dear brother in law for bringing the soccer back to me!

In other news….I had a good weekend spent with Friends and family…and other people’s family and a cute chubby baby, who happens to be allergic to like everything poor thing. Well except cardboard. I am really low right now trying to keep myself from over thinking everything and trying to keep everything together. Yuck. I hate it. I hate feeling this way but not everyday can be a good one. I leave you with this…

Stop, it feels like nothing

Start, but it can’t be

Stop, listen for something

Start, it’s so loud almost deafening.

No comments:

 

fentanyl