My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You LIE! (Computer)

It’s 7:40am and I’m calling the computer a liar. That’s not at all insane right? It’s kind of cute…right? So last night I picked up my dress for my friends wedding. I suppose I find it hilarious that they only hold your close to 200$ dress for 3 days. And they only called me once to tell me this in a voice mail. Wouldn’t you think that they would call you the next day if they didn’t get a hold of you the 1st time….here is the secret…NO they wont.

Then I went to cancel my membership at the gym. Oh boy was that fun… the chiropractor with the creepy eyes (who happens to be very fat despite owning a gym and being a chiropractor) tried in a vein attempt to get me not to cancel. I wrote on my paper that they should get more new treadmills because they got 2 and that was it. So he shows me the 2 new ones…Yippee doo moron I knew you got 2 new ones that would be why I said get MORE new ones. I made them photo copy my cancelation form for me and hopefully it won’t take them eight million years to cancel it. (Bastards)

Then I went to the IVP library and I have a library card for Hatboro so the very nervous and shaky girl set me up so I can get books from IVP with my Hatboro card. She found that I had a 6$ fine from 2006 for a Jane Fonda’s Yoga…. DVD? VHS? Don’t know but I’m pretty sure she was full of shit b/c I didn’t even live in Telford in 2006. BUT I just gave her the 6$ rather then argue with her. She was super shaky and nervous… did I mention that b/c I feel it’s a very important part of the story.

Then I finally got home ate some awesome leftovers from the meal my mom made me on Sunday (yeah my mom made me food on mothers day). Then I cleaned out my purses so that instead of having crap amongst 5 or so purses everything is now in one. And I am so close to finishing the bag I am crocheting for my pen pal lady. I hope to finish it tonight when I get to my mothers. Also brace yourselves…I did….Laundry! GASP you say! What an exciting life she leads! I know…I know!

Look at all the above that I did IN one day! It’s only Wednesday yet I feel like it should have been Friday 2 days ago! I swear one of these weekends I am just going to sit and do NOTHING the entire weekend….. Yeah right. Most days I don’t want to do anything but I do stuff anyway and I usually am happy I did whatever it was. But it feels like I have concrete feet. As in I am dragging them along while I do things…does this mean I have a problem?

BUT tonight I get to go to my mothers! I never drag my feet doing that!! And sissy will be there! And yummy food! Oh food! I do love you. So I guess I should work or something…. Here goes to another day. Hope you are having a good week.

No comments:

 

fentanyl