My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Can I get a hand?

So last night was fun…after the food that is. Before the food I was super crabby. Like they always say…make sure you feed the Topaz. My mom made a super cute necklace. We watched some TV. And I started playing with this fake hand thing my mom has. We decided it was a good thing to carry with you b/c you could use it to shake hands with people and even hold hands if need be.

I got my 30 day Shred DVD so I need to start doing that like yesterday!! I want to be cute for the beach time and the wedding I’m in. Also it would be nice to be a little more in shape for soccer. Not that I think the DVD will work miracles just that it might motivate me to do other work out type things. I already feel the burn from soccer…who wouldn’t feel it running back and forth for 2 hours.

A fun thing, I get out early on Friday! Super happy about that!! I think I will be going to the produce junction that day. And maybe trying to find a dress to wear to the shower for the wedding I’m in or some kind of outfit. We have to wear pink or yellow or pink & yellow or yellow & pink. LOL. The pictures should look neat with everyone wearing the same colors. Weddings are so much fun…

Alright on that note have a super fun Wednesday people. And I mean it.

No comments:

 

fentanyl