My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, July 17, 2009

Like a breath of not so fresh air

Finally contact had been made and even though the circumstances were terrible i was glad to hear the voice on the other end. Things have changed and yet somethings always stay the same. I never left you just in case you were wondering.

Well it's Friday people and that is a lovely thing indeed. I got a cute new pair of shoes last night b/c my payless had my size! SCORE! My sister and i attempted to fix my hair color well fix makes it sound wrong but she knows what i mean. (and since she is the one who reads this... LOL). After she left i watched the Fashion show. SO GLAD project runway is returning soon!

I need to finish the ever growing blanket! so hopefully my weekend will be filled with some crocheting. Who knows? i surely do not. I'm trying to get more of a weekend not plan but idea and it's just all fuzzy so it's a Roll with the punches kind of weekend a head. Which may hopefully prove to be very fun!

enjoy.

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

you are expecting punches this weekend...
thats not good!

and Project Runway needs to save us from the drudgery that is "The Fashion Show" how did they make it SO BORING????

 

fentanyl