My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Life has interesting twists

So an ex that lied so much i still have no idea what the real truth of the matter is, is now going to seminary school i believe... No one saw that coming. And can a person change that much with out going back and analyzing their former self? Or has the former self been analyzed? I don't know. I am not God. I can't judge oh but boy do i want to. I want to point my giant finger in all the directions and make a big scene! But it will do no good other then to make me look like an ass. Even though i don't understand it, i hope it's honest and true what he is doing and not just some ploy.

Moving on. Last night Dan and I had a nice dinner at a place where our orders were taken and correct and on time and everything was butterflies and fairies. LOL. Basically it was the total opposite of that horrid place in New Hope. So we had a great dinner. Then i proceeded to go home and pass out. I did not crochet or load pictures or anything other then sleep. But it was nice i needed it.

Too bad i dreamt that i slept an entire work day away with out calling in sick and i had to apologize an entire day away the next day. I hate those kinds of dreams. Oh i failed to mention that i was working at an old old job but some of my current work people where there too. OK it was actually more like every person i ever hated working with or for working there.....UGH. But somehow i left my desk in a way that looked like i was working on huge projects that would bring tons of money in....so they were happy with me. Very strange.

also i need to stop eating chocolate chip cookies. Who's bright idea was it to buy an entire container of them? WHO?! Oh that was me....dammit. I keep giving them away yet here they are staring at me....6 left and i have eaten 2 so far today...SOMEONE else please eat them....hey skinny little young girl EAT MORE COOKIES! The fat old lady can only allow her ass to spread so far! Critical mass....or should i say ass?

Wow look i can blog an entire blog using ass too much. good job me. i think i'll finish now before i increase my ass anymore.

No comments:

 

fentanyl