My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Things I have been doing instead of blogging:

-Trying to take pictures of jewelry treats…..no sun = no photos yet (Katie I feel your pain now)
- Thinking about joining a 24 hour gym….i know when will she shut up about a gym already….when she finds one she likes maybe….
- Watching a perfectly good bow flex get another layer of dust (it’s not mine so I can’t rescue it!)
- Watching a butt slowly spread and become an office butt
- Watching bad television (yeah I hear you sis “watch the tapes then!”)
- Thinking about making the appointments I need…but not actually making them
- Getting the scary scrapping noise checked out on my car at lunch.
- Eating salads, fruits, yogurt, & trying to avoid chips.
- Hanging out with family & Friends….but mostly Family you don’t want to get me started
- Slowly watching my cousins grow older and in some cases meaner (Oy teenagers)
- Crocheting dishcloths like people will actually use them
- Spending tons of time with the Best Mom in the World (maybe I’m making up for lost time or perhaps I hope that I can store the time and never miss her ever again or maybe I just love her so much and can’t imagine a long period of time passing with out seeing her…..ok so it’s a combination of it all)
- Trying really hard to not spend money (this one is super hard)
- Also trying really hard to not spend all my money on smoothies (thank God they don’t open before 10am can anyone say breakfast everyday if they did!)
- Attempting to run then realizing I am out of shape (this one is sad b/c I have never been this out of shape)
- Hoping that I awake one day out of debt and 15 pounds lighter with a beautiful new home for my mother and hell throw in a nice place in NM for my sister if we are shooting for all or nothing why not throw it all in!!
- Thinking about all the work I have left in this life
- Swirling poems around in my mind…writing half of them down….then losing the rest to oblivion

That my friends (ok littlebig calling me out on her blog sis) is why my poor blog has suffered.

IRTC: Work.....Oy some days it's good other days great.....and then there are the days when the clock can't move fast enough and you think everyone has lost their mind....but it turns out only you have lost it!! And i would not say Retail is better....i don'ta lika the people....i wanta to killa them and maka the dog treats with them! But i would trade it all for my old boss who was wonderful!

No comments:

 

fentanyl