My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, May 23, 2008

FRIDAY have i told you i love them?

It's a Friday on the edge of a three day weekend which will make Tuesday Monday but it will be a good Monday since there will only be three days after it!! (yes that is how my mind works.) I joined that 24 hour gym and so far I like it a lot! I hope to get some yoga in there and maybe kick boxing!! I always surprise myself with how much I love working out. But when i think about it i did so much activity when i was younger it's no wonder at all how i got some pounds on me since then.

Me in 6th grade: Riding bike or walking to school everyday. Walking or riding bike all over town with friends to friends houses. In the spring it was community softball and just as summer started off Swim team was starting and i was on the tail end of softball. so in the mornings i was riding my bike to swim team practice every day for 2 months. Swim for 2 hours (b/c i was not lazy enough to go to the 1 hour practice) then ride my bike home. Then precede to ride my bike every else. As swim team was ending i started community soccer.

Me in 7th-8th grade: Same as above except add School soccer in the fall, School Basketball in the winter, and School Softball in the spring! (yes along with the community stuff as well!) Also in eight grade on the weekends i was helping the high school marching color guard by clearing their flags off the field during performances. (don't even ask how i got into that mess!)

Me in 9th grade: Same as 6th grade except no bike just walking + add school soccer in the spring, I was also in band camp for two weeks in the summer while i was in community soccer. You might want to say band camp is nothing but marching for hours and hours on the field while spinning a giant flag is not nothing!! Also i helped out with winter color guard that year as well.

Me in 10th grade: I started working so i was walking to work most of the time as well as walking to school most of the time. I did not do swim team but i did do community soccer and Softball. I also did marching band and indoor color guard. This is also the year i started working out at the gym.

Me in 11th grade: I walked less to school but i would go from school to the gym and from the gym to work...walking in between to every where. I played community soccer and swim team but no softball this year. But i was working out at the gym everyday!

Me in 12th grade: Not walking anywhere i had a car people! But i was working out at the gym and i did do swim team this year and community soccer. Also this is when i started going dancing to clubs!

The summer after 12th grade: I was running 6-8 miles every night i could. I was playing an adult soccer game on Sundays and i would roller blade whenever i could. Also I Went dancing ALLOT!

Flash forward and since the summer after 12th grade there have been times when i have been a member of a gym and lots of times where i haven't. Times when i would run every night and do work out videos....and more times where i would sit on my butt and watch it get bigger. So you see how going from all that activity to now can cause a girl to gain some weight! So GYM here i come!! (thank goodness it is open 24 hours!)

No comments:

 

fentanyl