My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Something else i remember!!

So remember below how I was saying i have things to blog about and then they leave me....well i remembered one of those things!!

Here we go....I am sick of commercials with skinny ladies needing to diet!?! For example there is a Kellogg's commercial this very slim lady with big boobs (i.e. she has a nice body) is in a red dress and she is reaching for the cabinet door and a button pops off from around her chest area.....then the announcer says something to the effect of "right about now your wishing you hadn't eaten such and such instead of such and such..." basically saying that this lady is soooo fat her button popped off....really!? If she is fat then I'm a freak'n WHALE!! So the commercial is saying how if she eats Kellogg's crap for 2 meals each day her weight problems will be over....but she doesn't have any! And if THOSE are the type of people your product works for then I see that really your product doesn't work b/c CLEARLY that lady is skinny and the only reason her button popped off is b/c she has giant boobs!! AHHHHH

Then there is one for yogurt and the SKINNY lady (again) with bathing suit season anxiety....they show her debating over a full coverage suit to hide her "fat" or a two piece....HATE to BREAK it to you commercial people but all your doing is making this person (me) who really is fat (not hugely but I'm no skinny twig) pissed off. If all it took for me to lose weight and look good in a two piece was eating some damn yogurt and cereal i think i would have done it by now. But those Skinny ladies you have in your ads are not by any means making me what to buy your product to lose weight b/c if you are calling them FAT what must you think of ME?!

No comments:

 

fentanyl