My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

E Hook thy name is evil.


Last night was spent with my mom and little big sis. We again were making evil dish cloths. Little big sis not only finished the one we had to do but she made another one on top of that. I sadly did not finish mine at all and i believe it is the E hooks fault! Tiny hook! Little big sis kept saying how painful it was to watch. It was also painful to do. Believe me! I stopped when she left b/c mom did not know what i should do. I had a tiny dish cloth in the making more like a pot holder. Guess i wont be making the next one....




Other then that we had a great dinner and dessert. So fun was had by all even if evil e hook and dish rags were present.


On to other things i split my pants yesterday that was so much fun. Lucky for me i noticed before i went to the chiropractor so i was able to change into full coverage pants before my appointment. I keep thinking of things to blog about and they keep escaping me before i reach my blog. I do remember one thing....


So i went to some concerts the past month or so and they all had one thing in common....in between bands or while they were setting up they played the same song! Linkin Park anything. OVER and OVER again!! At the MSI concert they played it at least 5 times in one NIGHT!! I am not certain but i think they were doing a social experiment to see if playing the same song would make the crowd more violent. I now officially hate Linkin Park through no fault of their own until further notice. Bastards! Although come to think of it they do get killed by over play even on the radio. But you know what is worse when two separate radio stations are playing the same song at almost the same time. I hate that!! I hate it because there is no excuse there is plenty enough music out there that your set list should easily be able to differ from your competition! I even hate when they play it right after another...lazy dumb DJs.

No comments:

 

fentanyl