My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A letter

Dear Useless Corporation,

You know who you are…. I feel that you are so useless it hurts. I hate having to deal with your revolving door staff that is continually out of the office, unavailable, rude, incoherent, and outright shitty. You may think you are 1# in convenience and I may very well see you take over the world someday, but you getting my money stops here. I should have listened to my 17 year old self and never shopped at your stores to begin with. Thank God a few other stores have still not been steam rolled over by you’re a-hole ethics. Working where I work now gave me a whole new perspective on just how shady you are. Bravo 17 year old self you do know how to call them for what they are.

Too many of your upper class employees continually boggle my mind with how they ever got let out of their caves. I wonder what work really goes on there at "corporate head quarters"….and if you truly know that you're this evil, vile, horrendous, and out right despicable. Just thought I would ask you to look in the mirror.

Regards,
One pissed use to be customer

P.S. dear readers do not spill the beans if you know who the useless corp. is b/c alas i will have to delete the comment.....what with wanting to keep my job and all.

No comments:

 

fentanyl