My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, May 5, 2008

High and low points

So my weekend went fast (low) but it was filled (high). Friday night the MSI concert was awesome (high). I know sis they are crass and you hate them but i found them to be entertaining (and maybe the crowd was also entertaining). This one guy had a shirt on that showed the volume levels like a stereo! It was awesome but he was totally moshing and i was like NO don't hurt your shirt!!! But he was all the way downstairs and i was upstairs plus i said it in my head.....

Saturday started out slow b/c i'm lazy. My sister woke me up with shopping invitations (high)!! Before i went shopping with them Dan and i ate at this really yummy Italian place (high)! I had yummy pasta, bread and zucchini! Then he and i went to a bakery for dessert (high). I got a mini conoli. So then i met my sis, her Charles, and the best mom in the world for some shopping fun (high). I didn't get anything b/c all the neat jackets at Value City were too small for me (low). (insert sad music here.) And I had to leave early to meet Dan's sister for The Kills concert (low that was to turn into high).

So this is how it went I got there 25 minutes early and drove around....i called his sis at 7:17 to see where she was. The conversation goes like this:
Me: Where are you at?
Her: Home........What time is it?
Me: um 7:17....
Her: Oh shit I'll be there as soon as i can.
Me: Ok but i can't find the place do you know where it's supposed to be?
Her (with guy she invited in background): Park on Frankford Ave it's at the corner.
Me: OK see you soon!
At this point I'm still fine.

So they arrive and we get to the door its sold out (high). Awesome right....no not so awesome....because the guy she invited didn't have a ticket he was hoping to get one at the door.....So 3 people + 2 cars + 2 tickets=me leaving (low with a little high). NO she did not ask me to leave but it only made sense. I drove by myself, didn't really know the band, didn't pay for the ticket, and lived fairly close by. So i go but the best part hasn't happened yet....I got LOST in NE Philly (low). Awesome. So my 30-40 minute drive home turned into 1hour 30 minute drive home (low low lower)! OY! But apparently the band sucked and they ended up leaving early so i did not miss anything at least PLUS I'm not that broken up about it shit happens and if your a friend or hell even a good person you understand that it's when the person intentionally hurts you that it sucks but she did not do any of this on purpose PLUS PLUS i insisted on leaving them to go together b/c the guy would have sat around till it was over b/c she was his ride.

So once i found my way home i picked up the golden compose so i could watch that (high)! :O) It was good but the ending was not right. Also if you did not read the book good luck understanding the movie. It jumps around so much and they don't have time to explain things so Dan was like....um what is going on? So i don't know if they will make the other movies or not. So that was the end of my Saturday night.

Enter Sunday. I am up by 10am (which for me is early if i don't have work or other morning obligations), b/c i am meeting a friend for lunch at 12. So i get ready and I'm on my way (high). I get yummy pizza good conversation and some neat tissues (the box is neat i get excited by tissue boxes... so!!) (high oh so very high). I return home in a fairly good mood to find Dan has eaten onions (low). I can't kiss him for like 2 days when he has eaten onions. His mouth taste like a dirty shoe (yeah I've licked dirty shoes....OK no i haven't but i imagine the taste based on the smell). He thought i would not be home for a while.....but eating onions effect someone for more then "a while." So i ask him if he wants to go get ice cream and go to Value City with me b/c this is a different Value City and maybe they will have the jacket i liked in my size. He says yes!! We go i find an awesome black jacket (High). It is $9.99 (high high higher)!! We get a chocolate soy smoothie (high)! and we head home to watch a movie (High). We start to watch the movie and we can't even watch 5 minutes of it b/c it's super cheese ball someone made it at home bad (low)! So i return it (low) but it was free anyway (high sort of). And i spend the remainder of the day finishing my laundry (high for me i <3 clean clothes)!!

And there is my weekend in a not so nut shell nut shell!

No comments:

 

fentanyl