My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, May 9, 2008

It's Friday so i shouldn't CRY

so Monday started my week with split pants. now i end my week in tears. Should i have just stayed home this week after the splitting pants? NO i suppose not since i did have some fun. I just thought i would never have seen a Friday that i wanted to end so badly by 8am in the morning.

You know when you leave something feeling ahead of the game and thinking "tomorrow will be such an easy day." Only to come in "tomorrow" and eat those very words for breakfast!! Breakfast didn't even wait for Lunch!! That is my crying Friday day.

I am not going to explain it b/c it's a long story and i would like to move on just know that buyers are evil and mean to people that have nothing to do with the actual problem. Grrrrrrrrrr

But lets try to recover the day anyway.

Do a happy Friday dance...please....(ok the owner just called the buyer a dork...hahahaa that made me feel a little better.)

No comments:

 

fentanyl