My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What I have been waiting for!!

So here is the story... I got an awesome idea and i went to my fellow skater Clobberella one night at practice (she is really good at taking pictures, drawing, web design, & just all around arty. she did go to art school and all...). Here is how the conversation went:
Me: Clob!! CLOB!! What are you doing Saturday? There is cake and throwing and cake and fights and cake and I WANT TO THROW CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clob: UM.... What?!?! Slow down... make some sense LADY!
Me: (takes deep breath) OK. So when you get married you know you save the top of the cake and your supposed to save it for your one year anniversary and eat it then. Well my husband & I have heard from several people that it's nasty... which makes sense i mean a cake in the freezer for a year... SO instead of waiting and eating the dumb cake we want to have a CAKE FIGHT in the park and throw it at each other on our 6 month anniversary of being married! And we want YOU to take our photos!!!!

From there she agreed & plans were made and photos taken and then a nice game of who has the button until we reach now right here where i can share the photos with YOU!! (so i'm posting this before i FB it... which makes you super special!)

No comments:

 

fentanyl