My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 24 i may have made this up


Day 24... WELL since it's my 30th birthday you will get a nice post about birthday things!!

Here is a summary of how it all went down:
Woke up to balloon with a bag tied to it. Looked in bag and found pecan pancake mix (yum). Honey head made me pecan pancakes!! While eating pancakes honey says "1st part of your gift is i'm giving you $ towards a new pair of skates! and we are going to the skate store in DE to pick them out! 2nd part of your gift is under your pillow... and 3rd part of you gift you will get tonight or tomorrow night." Me "CAN I LOOK UNDER MY PILLOW?!?! (with pecan pancake falling out of mouth (ok maybe not but almost))" Look under pillow and find STAR WARS complete DVD blue ray box set of my dreams!!! 3rd part of gift was a total 100% surprise dinner that night with my good friends at POCOS! So for this b-day Honey gets a A+ x 1000000000!





1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

AND COLDSTONE CAKE!!!! YAY! Now your birthday is complete!

 

fentanyl