My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Days 6-10


Day 6

Ran 2 miles walked about 1/4 of a mile my time was still 22 minutes. I'm good with that... for the time (ha) being. My booty hurt less and i was trying to suck my belly in more. Also I love the ipod shuffle.



Day 7

Ran 2 miles walked about 1/4 of a mile (again) my time i think was still 22 minutes... but i'm not 100% on that b/c i get outside to leave and my neighbor stops me to talk to me. Dang so i don't know the exact time i started. Also my husband was there when i finished and he wanted to walk up the steps before me so he didn't have to "follow in my stink." LOL Punk!


Day 8

Here is a surprise... i ran 2 miles and walked about 1/4 (are you getting sick of hearing this?) BUT today it took me 21 minutes! I had to quick run before the sun left for the day and after my haircut. BUT i did it. and now it's on to day 9! (if you look behind me you might be able to see Martha! my honey's computer LOL.)


Day 9


I ran 3.08 miles and walked 1/4 of a mile! I did this in 34 minutes. I did this at the park after getting out of work early & having lunch with my co-worker. LOL why am i telling you all of this... i don't know b/c i can. YEAH! (if you haven't noticed i was trying to make my background different in my photos this 5 Day set)


Day 10


So i ran 2 miles and walked about 1/4 a mile. 22 minutes (damn where did that minute come back from). I woke up at 7:10am and went for my run to get over with... hence the crazy pose and face it's my "hey it's early in the morning" face/pose. LOL


SO 10 days down. In 5 more days I will be at the 1/2 way point! i have a theme for my next 5 days. (Trying not to make all my sweat filled photos look exactly the same.)

No comments:

 

fentanyl