My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

A not photo post

Thought i would fill your head with useless none sense rather then useless images! LOL or i'm just having a week and i need to hear myself type some more.

We had an inspection this week at work and it makes me realize how much more i still need to learn (which i knew i guess) and how much i dislike certain people. I think i spent 1/2 my time rolling my eyes at a certain person which upsets me b/c how are we going to have an effective team if we don't get along. I guess the #1 problem is how most people are STUCK in the old ways of doing things. Which i get but we are trying to grow and with growth comes necessary changes... UGH... i'm preaching to the choir i bet. Anyhow... it should be a fun life in the next few months.

In other news my team the SWEETHEARTS are having a crap sale on Sunday and i am baking a few things to sell along with the crap. I made pumpkin cupcakes from scratch last night and i will be turning some of them into pumpkin cake pops! with White chocolate coating. I hope they turn out good. I also think i am going to make strawberry cupcakes which i will make into cake pops with milk chocolate coating. hmmmmm. we shall see. Honey head is not so happy that he can't eat the cuppy cakes just yet... he was very displeased by my "NO!"

Hey can you believe i have 2 days of my 30 days of running left! Holy moly! then i will be 30 years old. Today is my brother in-laws b-day! And 2 days ago was my sister in-laws b-day... yeah people stealing my birthday thunder. (LOL) Well have a super wonderful happy yummy Thursday (and if YOU find the elusive pumpkin bagel with pumpkin cream cheese let a gal know!!)!!!

No comments:

 

fentanyl