My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Days 21-25


Day 21
I Ran 2 miles in 19 minutes! Yeah Awesome right! RIGHT! LOL Also this set of 5 days i took photos of me jumping. (well THIS one honey head took.)


Day 22
I ran 2 miles in 18 minutes. I took these Day 22 photos myself (it kind of looks like i'm just on the love sac. LOL).

Day 23
I Ran 4.08 miles and walked .25 miles i did this in 41 minutes! Awesome! So i set my camera on the back of my car to take this pic. No one was around (or so i thought) there was a van parked in front of me with tinted windows. So i take this shot a few times before i get a good one. Then a man exits the van... Crap. LOL

Day 24
I ran 2 miles in 18 minutes and as you can see you got the back of me on this day b/c taking the photo was HARD!! It's hard getting a jumping shot of yourself! (hoping the neighbors don't see you...)




Day 25


I ran 2 miles in 19 minutes. And that was pretty darn good considering i played a derby game the night before and i fell on my pelvis bone (ouch). So sure i picked a minute back up but at least i didn't go all the way back to 22 minutes! LOL

No comments:

 

fentanyl