My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Days 11-15










Day 11

I ran 4 miles about & walked 2. I did this in an hour and 6 minutes (better then i thought i would do). I went to a place called Peace Valley Park. The trail is 6 miles so once you start you have 2 choices. OK maybe 3: 1. keep going till you get back to your car. 2. turn back around till you get to your car. Or 3. Stop where you are and start weeping while curling into the fetal position... someone might take pity on you and carry you back to your car... or theirs... I stuck with 1.




Day 12


I ran not sure... so i met my sister & her husband at a flea market. After i was like imma find a park... a NEW park & run. So i remembered always passing Tyler State Park when i was going to community college (a million years ago) & wanted to check out the park someday. They have a covered bridge. Well... i parked my car & ran. Ran some more.... walked.... ran... avoided horse plops all over the place... walked.... ran.... got panicked b/c i was pretty certain i would never find my way back to my car.... i almost employed option #3 from Day 11. BUT i persevered and keep on the trail name i thought lead to my car. and it DID! also when a trail is called Anything HILL... it's for real a legit steep hill. just so you know. Oh and i was run/walking for 55 minutes. it seemed like longer b/c i was lost. Also also... a lady with a map came up to me and asked if i saw a large hiking group b/c she lost her group. That's really when my panic started.



Day 13

It was pouring rain today... ok it went like this. I start running and it's raining. I'm a mile in and it starts pouring. I'm 2 miles in and it starts dumping on me like no one's freaking business. It was interesting. Also deer love the rain how do i know... b/c about 10-12 of them were sitting in the open field staring at me as i ran by. Anyhow, i ran 3.25 miles in 33 minutes. So i'm soaking wet in the photo b/c of rain not my sweat (for once).


Day 14


So today i ran 3.8 miles and i walked .5 miles it took me 42 minutes... i feel like that was slow but o'well. I got my run in before the rain so that was nice.


Day 15

I ran 3.8 miles and walked .5 miles i did it in 41 minutes. Halfway done wooohoooo!! Now on to practice.


My theme for these past 5 days was wearing shirts i got from runs i did! (also please forgive me for the spacing of this post blogger is being an a hole)


No comments:

 

fentanyl