My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Days 16-20


Day 16
I ran 3 miles in 31 minutes... that made me happy inside! (LOL) My sad shoes are still wet... so i had to use my back up shoes. yuck.





Day 17
I ran 2 miles QUICK like a fox before shopping time with my MOM! It took me 21 minutes. So i was ok with that. (shoes still wet in fact even more wet b/c it rained as i put them outside.)




Day 18


I walked 1/2 a mile, ran 4 miles and a little something, and then walked .625 miles... it all ended up taking 60 minutes. Shoes still sad and wet.






Day 19


I ran 2 miles before practice and it took me 20 minutes! GO ME getting rid of a minute! (i hope i don't pick it back up again.) Shoes are almost dry b/c today was sunny and NICE!






Day 20
Today i ran 4.25 (ish) miles and walked 1/2 a mile or so. It took me 47 minutes AND my shoes were totally dry so i got to wear them again to run! I also went for a 5 (ish) mile bike ride with the honey face.

My shirt theme this week was neat designs! (i know i'm a dork) BUT hey 20 days done... 10 to go! (shit does that mean my b-day is coming...)

2 comments:

GothBarbie said...

I LOVE THAT ELVIS SKULL SHIRT! WOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

Yeah it's the best... someone super awesome gave it to me...

 

fentanyl