My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, May 16, 2014

More mom love

Dear Topaz,
We will try to move to a 3 bedroom house, that is the important thing, three bedrooms!  So you can have your own bedroom.  Mean kids are every where unfortunatly.  California was really no different when Sara was in 5th & 6th grade there, she didn't really have a true friend either.  I don't want to move in a place without a dishwasher or washer & dryer.
Take the trash out when you get home.  Your fish needs to be done this weekend.
We are babysitting Spence & Janeen Mon. evening don't let me forget.
Love
Mom (o are hearts)

I guess i was complaining about not having my own room, but my mom was a single mother and the fact that we had a nice roof over our head was good enough. She really was / is amazing.  Also my sister and I (or at least me) had this ideal of California that it was magical and much better than PA. So I was always like "things were better when we lived in California..."  children.  I do feel like there was more tolerance in California for diversity... but that could just be youth. People weren't constantly asking you "where are you from..."  and expecting you to say " from the boarder of foreign country... now commence hating me!"

Even though this letter is simple it still fills me with lots of warm fuzzy feels. I just love my mom so much!

No comments:

 

fentanyl