My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mother notes

So when i was a pre-teen / teen and full of the angst thinking my life was so awful (as lots of us do at that age), life is just so terrible!  No bills, no work with terrible bosses, no scheduling conflicts... awful.... LOL

Anyhow, i would write my mom a letter about my angsty teenage feels and she would write me back so i will post some of them starting today! I hope to scan some of them and post them as they are but that is not happening today!  I'm certain all my letters sounded the same "No one loves me, i have no friends, my hair is stupid, why are elbows so pointy?"  she always wrote me wonderful notes back...

Dear Topaz, 
I hope happiness finds you, I don't think you are totally unhappy.  But the next few years are full of changes and challenges and you must Keep a positive attitude and change with changes.  Don't worry be happy! Don't worry too much ahead because when you get there you'll probably find out you worried for nothing.  And I will always be there to Love and support you.  That letter you wrote me yesterday was so beautiful and full of deep emotions.  Thank you for sharing your feelings with me. I'm not happy alone or happy in a crowd either.  I am very happy with my two wonderful daughters! 

Love
Mom  (except she would make the o hearts)

I feel like this letter still applies today!  Maybe even more so!!  and i have to tell you she is 100% always there to love and support me all 32. something years so far of my life!  She is magic. Serious people MAGIC.  Reading this letter today brings some tears to my eyes because my mother is just so amazing.

Also it's nurse week and HELLO my MOM is a nurse!!  so Thank a nurse in your life or hug them or squeeze them or don't touch them because a few i know don't like contact with germ filled humans. LOL

No comments:

 

fentanyl