My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, May 9, 2014

Mother's words

Dear Topaz, 

I'm glad your day went better yesterday.  Think positive and remember when a person really wants something they get it if they work for it. THE SKY IS THE LIMIT, right?
I love you very much and what I want most for you is happiness!
Love 

Mom (remember o are hearts)

The sky is the limit is a saying she gave me as like a motto for my life.  It was - Dream, Reach, Believe, the SKY is the limit.  I had a learning disability in school a combination of not being able to hear well the first few years of schooling and an actual learning disability seeing letters backward and crazy pants other things.  So i was in assisted reading and language arts classes from 3rd to 6th grade.  I worked my butt off to get out of it by 7th grade and a ton of that work and belief that i could get out of it was because of my mom and her giving me things like a life motto and her endless love and support!  As you can imagine being in the "special" class didn't help me with other students that's why i wanted to get out of it and i did. But i have to tell you i might not have if i didn't have such a wonderful supportive mother.

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

You obviously need a nurse tattoo with the motto!

 

fentanyl