My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Compelled



So why am I finally blogging after not completing my month of mom blogging?  I guess the feeling compelled me. Will this continue on? I don’t know. But for today, here we are.  

I have seen recently and heard people who got the idea somewhere along the way that life is about living in someone else’s shadow and not for breaking out to live your life. Without giving people away or situations it just seems so many people are afraid of the what ifs, so much that they stay in this state of waiting instead of just moving forward and on to things they want.

Is this wrong? I don’t know, I feel like it isn’t the greatest. I feel like it leads down the road to regret and bitterness.  I feel like it will lead to you holding your regrets against the very person you thought you were pausing your life for. Example if you pause your life for a company you work for, eventually you would grow so bitter and hateful towards the company. But the company meanwhile lives their life makes its moves and choices without taking YOU into consideration because… well that’s what their supposed to do. So why are you taking them so much into consideration? 

Why shouldn’t you free yourself of the responsibility of everyone else’s life and live yours? Now this isn’t to say don’t care about the people you love.  But in caring for them you have to care about yourself too don’t you?  Like RuPaul says “If you can’t love yourself, how the HELL you gonna love somebody else?”

No comments:

 

fentanyl