My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Sunday, March 23, 2014

What Weekend...

So I think I had a weekend,  I must have missed it though.

Saturday - I woke up at 6:45 am did my shred, then left for my 8am hot yoga class, came back from that made breakfast, showered, did my burpees, and left the house at 11am, picked up my caravan of derby bums (really I love them I swear) got there at 12 and we left for Virginia,  got to game at 4pm, had to quick get ready they were waiting for us, DC traffic is the black hole of drive time, then we skated (WON Woot!), turned back around for home, and I got home at 11:30pmish.

Sunday (today) - got up at 8am, did shred & burpees, left for 9:30am yoga, ran 3 miles, headed to derby warehouse to be a scrimmage body for the boys practice, got home at 4ish, showered, got dinner with the honey head, came home & have been doing wash while generally being a chicken with it's head cut off! It's now 7:45pm and I am finally having a weekend.

This week is gonna be much of the same.

Phew. Catch ya tomorrow!

No comments:

 

fentanyl