My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Things for real to say

Thank you Goth Barbie (aka sis face) for your comment /blog suggestion, as soon as I find my camera that post of magic yarn stuffs will happen!

Today I went from hot yoga to 2.5 hours of derby practice! Between I got dinner from Panera. Once again their cookies are sadness in a wrapper. A few weeks back my sis face and I had gotten a cookie there and it was sadness.  Some where along the way they changed the amount of cook time or something about their cookies. They went from being soft and delightful in the middle to a dry and sad existence.  Why Panera?

While this cookie gate is great for my booty it still makes me sad. Also why did they make the chocolate mint crinkle cookie dissappear? Its all sadness.

Does food represent 75% or more of my life... maybe... what was the first thing I did when I found out my derby is going to san Diego?  Maybe looked up food places... maybe before even knowing I was picked for the game... maybe...

My point... get it together Panera!

1 comment:

GothBarbie said...

BRING BACK THE MINT CRINKLE COOKIE! (I'm on board!)

 

fentanyl