My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Better crow photo

So to get into a good crow you should start in yogi squat... and that is a challenge all on it's own.  BUT doing hot yoga a bunch i've accomplished both the yogi squat & CROW!  Which is the thing i'm most proud of... or happy about?  anyhow my dear (very sweet) sis face requested better photos of crow so you could see my feet are not on the black roll of the indo board.


So you got two for the price of one!  In the bottom one i almost ate the floor b/c the camera only has a 10 second timer and i had to quick do it while make the camera stay in the funky position... why am i telling you this... b/c i feel like it. My blog my rules!

Also to note yogi squat helps in derby b/c they make us squat and skate a lot... it's terrible but in the good way.
Crow lesson done. thank you for joining me!

2 comments:

GothBarbie said...

YAY this still impresses me! Every time!

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

Thank you sis! It could be you someday... :)

 

fentanyl