My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Sore old lady = me

So getting knocked around by a bunch of guys on skates yesterday took a nice toll on my knee. i woke up this morning and felt like my knee decided it was 80. It was all "what is bending?"  So that's fun... But fear not i will still get my hot yoga, shred, and burpees in... it all just might be super sad in the right leg department. I will NOT be going to practice like i planned.

Right now i am icing it after getting some ice from the work freezer and proceeding to dump the rest of the bag on the floor... it's been that kind of Monday i guess.

In other news I just signed up to play the Easter Bunny for my friend's Easter Egg hunt... I'm 50% excited and 50% terrified. Children are pretty awful BUT i don't have to take any of them home and be responsible for them SO i guess taking photos with them and hoping they consume enormous amounts of candy before being sent home shouldn't be to bad.  Also last time i was in the Easter Bunny costume for a mud run this little kid saw me and was so excited he had to hug me and get his photo taken so i suppose it's worth it for that one or 10 really cute kid.  and again i don't have to be responsible for any of them... i feel this is important to reiterate.

Other things are sore from working out BUT that is the good sore. The "hey good job moving your body after being a stagnant pile of jello for months and months!"  So i'll keep doing my things for 30. (yep only on day 4... you wanna fight about it?)

Happy Monday having see you tomorrow!

No comments:

 

fentanyl