My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

The found camera!

So the last time i remember having the camera was when i last went snowboarding (can you believe i only got to go twice this year... i believe it i've been so busy and lame ask honey face!).  So i looked in all the snowboarding things and even in honey's glove compartment in his car because i remember putting things in there for safe keeping... well i was looking in the wrong snowboarding pants.  First world problems!  I found the secret hiding camera and i wasn't wrong i did have it last snowboarding... just had the wrong pants. DANG.

I wish my burpee challenge was just about these... (sis request)


But below is a photo series of me doing the burpee my challenge is really about (as Sis face requested by the way thank you for suggesting things!)...
 So you start with arms over you head...
 Then you place your hands down in front of your feet like that...
 Then you jump your feet back to end up in a plank...
 Then you jump your feet back towards your hands....
Then you pop back up and jump with your arms over your head.

Then you hate everything when your on day 11 and have to do 10 more of them!
 Also i'm no trainer so maybe my wording isn't great (or my form) but i tried.  Also thanks for joining me in the camera find / burpee lesson.

2 comments:

GothBarbie said...

OK Burpee (not seeds) don't look fun at all. Thanks for showing me what I'm not missing! : )

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

LOL your welcome sis! thanks for the blog idea!

 

fentanyl