My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween that wasn't

So i was super excited for Halloween b/c i came up with an AWESOME costume for only 6$ and some change! It was going to be amazing! FUN! the bestest everest! THEN... i got sick! Like ewwww don't go back into general population sick stuck in bed can only eat soup (which i hate unless i'm sick) SICK! Also the honey head got sick. We were quite the pair. So i had to miss the Halloween party i was going to go to! Lets not forget to mention the SNOW we got... yes snow in October. Anyways. I'm super sad face and every time i see my costume in the living room i'm reminded of the pain!

But after sleeping and not seeing other human beings for 3 days i can finally say i'm mostly better! (LOL Mostly nice huh...) The illness was NOT fun and still isn't. Oh and my hip is all hurty which means no exercise for me... which is making me very not happy. UGh i'm a whine fest.

Well here is to a better week (i hope) and maybe a better post next time around! LOL

thank you for listening to this broadcast of the whine club. until next time stay not sick face!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Costume, costume, costume...

That's a costume chant in hopes that you might feel well enough to put on the costume and take a picture to post for your blog followers?

Katapaluza said...

Awww, I hope you feel better! i agreee, I don't like soup unless I'm sick! Did you get badly hit by the snow. We got a little, but up north got so much that they were out of power!

 

fentanyl