My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

No tengo dinero! Or some such nonsense

Ugh. Yep i feel ugh. However that hasn't stopped me from working out so i guess that's good. Though i am debating just going to practice tonight and not actually practicing... how bad would that be?

I had lunch with my one co-worker today and she cracks me the heck up! She is Costa Rican and so sometimes words escape her. For example she was trying to explain a toy her step-daughter got. She says "It's a horse ssss (makes a motion with her hands)..." Me "Saddle?" Her "No a horse.... A HORSE HOUSE." Me "(laughing just a little) A stable?" Her "YES that word!" and we both laugh. She says her way sounds better. Then i'm leaving to go back to work and she was telling me how she had a yogurt with "i guess oatmeal..." me "granola?" Her "yeah that." Me "Ok horse house i gotta go." LOL we have a fun time picking on each other b/c believe me she picks on me too!

So that was my lunch today after standing in a non-moving line for 15 minutes before abandoning ship and heading to sublameway. Not that the line i was standing in was any better saladlameworks. Wednesday is deal day at saladworks and it was packed crazy packed. Yuck!

Also my new favorite game (not) is dodging sales calls at work. currently i have two relentless sales men calling me... always wanting an appointment... meanwhile the people i WANT to hear back from don't have the time of freaking day for me. It's super fun.

Wow... this post is all over the place. Have fun with that. Bye now. (LOL)

No comments:

 

fentanyl