My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Update or something PUMPKIN

So since my 31 days of running ended i have been doing the Jillian Michael ripped in 30 DVD everyday! (well ok i missed a day... but still that's decent...) I am not sure how it's 30 days b/c it's 4 weeks which = 28 days... but close enough i guess? Anyhow, i do that DVD and on the days i don't have derby i run (or try to) Last week i ran 3 days. So far this week 1 day (the other 2 days i had derby). I like the results i am already seeing and i think it's chasing the sleepy face away.
Derby though drama filled i mean reaching critical mass as we speak... has been good. I am skating my legs off when i'm at practice and really trying to make every drill count. Monday we did a 41 minute pace and i lead at least 5 minutes of it. I really got us going there for a while but had to slow down because the back of the line was breaking down.

I can't wait for my new skates!!! But i still have at least 2 weeks if not 3. I might go up there (DE) on Saturday to see if i can change from a double action to a single action truck... i don't know what i was thinking when i ordered the double. I should have just gotten the single b/c i already have a double so if i hated the single i could switch them out. WHAT WAS I THINKING?! FYI the skate shop i bought it at they don't answer the phone or e-mails. fun.

AND finally... Yes PUMPKIN!! Future self you got a pumpkin bagel with pumpkin cream cheese this year at the Bagel & Bread house on Norristown rd! And here is the proof (thanks sis!). My sis face wanted a bagel or wanted to fill the time while we waited for our mom. So i was like alright lets go to the Bagel & Bread house right near my house. AND THEY HAD PUMPKIN BAGELS! And PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE! And all my dreams came true! LOVE! (so far this week i have been back once more... YUM!)


In that photo also look at my awesome new purse (roller disco awesome sauce) again THANKS SIS! and you can see my wedding ring & band oooooo! LOL

2 comments:

GothBarbie said...

AND we can see a thumb that doesn't bend BACKWARDS when it's "up" - My thumbs are STRAIGHT like that too - but there are lots of people with bent thumbs - I compare mine to my husbands all the time... it's so WEIRD!

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

what is that about? good thing we aren't hitch hikers.

 

fentanyl