My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, November 28, 2011

QUICK i'll get this in!

I have a bunch of posts i want to get to posting... but that takes effort and time... we all know how great i am about that.

So for now you get to settle for this one.

Well i have this grey (or is it gray) sweater that i really like... the honey head HATES IT! so i said "fine buy me a new grey (or gray) sweater then!" and that is what he did... i'll post the photos and you can put your two cents in... I like both of them. The one he hates reminds me of star wars in a very geek way b/c they wear lots of draping things. He says about the one he hates that it looks like i'm wearing a bunch of rags. Also the photo he said the sweater looks better then it does usually on me. (LOL) also also he wasn't super happy about me wanting to blog about it. So i thought i would make sure to give you all the information i could. anyways enjoy the photos and the little quick post.


The one honey hates!



The one he just got me... also it has silver sparkle thread through out it! FUN!

2 comments:

GothBarbie said...

reminds me of MY HONEY too - ha ha "wearing a bunch of rags" - these darn MEN think we need to be all sexy all the time...

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

They are silly! But at least they are cute! :O)

 

fentanyl