My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself

I love me. LOL ok fine...

Dear Awesome ME,

You are awesome b/c you try hard to over come your fears and still have fun. You try to help people when you can with what you can. You try to do things the way you want them instead of the way others think it should be (cough your wedding). And you do your best not to take any ones crap (unless they sign your paycheck... damn). You have a great fiance, family, & group of friends... so you must be doing something right. OH and your a bad ass derby chick.

Love sometimes but not always,
Awesome Me

Now that's the end of that... does this mean i have to start posting real posts again? :O)

2 comments:

Sweetlips said...

I seen the title and fell in love... I am so inspired now to write me a dear me letter. Love it

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

Thank you! i hope you do!

 

fentanyl