My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas parties and such

So last night was my honey face's work party. He works with a batch of interesting people... I over heard and heard lots of strange things. Over all it was an ok time b/c i started out so nauseated i felt like i could vomit at any moment then the motion sickness meds kicked in and i turned into a zombie. One thing they did that was awesome was hot chocolate with chocolate shavings and heavy whipped cream! YUM to the max! I only had one cup b/c apparently when i'm a zombie i have self control. Go ZOMBIE ME!

We had to depart earlier then some (people were going out after to continue the party... cough drinking...) because i had to work the next day (today) look at me working...

Well i'm going to do the obligatory thing now and wish all who read and even those who don't a VERY MERRY SUPER HAPPY FLUFFY PILLOW TIME CHRISTMAS! (AND OTHER HOLIDAYS PEOPLE CELEBRATE)

but let me leave you with a list of questions Dan's co-workers asked me:

"Are you going to eat this year?" (Um yeah just like every other year 3 years running now... am i missing something?)

"You didn't like the ballet X?" (Thanks honey for ratting me out on that one FYI the polite thing to do is just tell someone WE enjoyed it...)

"Do you celebrate Christmas?" me: "Yes..." them "OH OK Well Merry Christmas." (enough said...)

and my all time favorite:
"Where are you two going to live once you get married?" Several people asked this... hey people i hate to brake it to you but we have been living as WE for almost 5 1/2 years now... yeah what can i say we are big giant SINNERS.

The end.

No comments:

 

fentanyl