My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.

Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
Well i hope to change my spending habits so that i can save some money so i don't have to live pay check to pay check. that seems like a pretty simple task.... BUT i like STUFF! no wait i LOVE STUFF! bahahaha so it's just a little tiny bit harder then you imagine. BUT i will prevail i tell you! i must! my bank account can't handle me failing.

Stay tuned for...)
Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself

2 comments:

L.Waklesby said...

you always make such inspiring post! I love them. If you like this blog then check out Lindy'sIdeas.blogspot.com.

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

Why thank you!

 

fentanyl