My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?

Not so much... b/c if you refer to yesterday my mom always made sure i knew that no matter what (even with my attitude and shit way i treated her at times) she loved me! She loved me and to me that meant i couldn't just give up or end things b/c i owed it to her to keep on keeping on! Plus i had a healthy fear of hell. just saying.

Stay tuned for...)
Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?
Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself

No comments:

 

fentanyl