My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Day 25 → The reason you believe you’re still alive today.

My mother. Simple I know but A. she took care of me from birth to well she still takes care of me in many ways. B. She is the BEST MOM EVER in case i haven't said that in a while. C. look at A & B

Really she has given me confidence when i hardly had a whisper of it. Taught me to take care of myself and be independent. Taught me when and whom to pick my battles with. And made sure that i know that at least one person in this terrible world loves me all the time.


Stay tuned for...)
Day 26 → Have you ever thought about giving up on life? If so, when and why?
Day 27 → What’s the best thing going for you right now?
Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?
Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself

No comments:

 

fentanyl