My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Day 28 → What if you were pregnant or got someone pregnant, what would you do?

I would keep the little devil and raise it as my own... well yeah it would be my own so i guess i should raise it as my own. I would then proceed to get fixed so that it would not happen again. Just saying... while children can be cute and can add to your life... they can also be evil and take years away from you that you will never get back ever! Turn your hair grey and steal your teeth... eat away at your sanity and make you wish you never knew how to make them in the 1st place. But like i said sometimes they can be cute. And besides my kid would totally be cute... if not at least 90% evil (it's called payback people and BOY do i have that coming if i ever have a spawn i mean kid).

Stay tuned for...)
Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.
Day 30 → A letter to yourself, tell yourself EVERYTHING you love about yourself

No comments:

 

fentanyl