My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

When the last candy passed

So at the bakery we handed candy out to little demon children...i mean little trick or treaters. We had chocolate candy that we passed out which is a big deal b/c one little girl looked at me and said "YOU have CHOCOLATE!!" I said "I know." Another little girl i gave her a piece of candy and she then screams at me "I WANT M&Ms....I WANT M&Ms!!!" I was just like....um.....as her mom drags the little BRAT away. I would not have had a problem giving her M&Ms if she would have asked nicely! For example this little girl wanted a kitkat (after my own heart) i gave her a milkyway or something but she looks at me and says "could i have a kitkat please?" so i gave her a kitkat (no i didn't ask for the milkyway back). She at a young age already realizes the value of being sweet when she wants something. (I didn't learn that till years and years....ask my sister)
We still had candy left at the end of the night and i think it's Yoda's fault. I'll tell you why!! I saw him he walked over to the Christmas mouse BUT did he walk over to me NO!! YODA didn't come by my store, therefore i believe he used the force to make sure not all the kids came by my store leaving me with candy that i don't need my ass is big enough PEOPLE!!! Stupid Yoda! Although he did send the most greedy kid ever to my store little girl dressed like a clown (yeah you heard me a CLOWN as if that alone isn't bad enough), what does the demonic clown child do....she reaches in the bowl and just grabs a handful of candy THEN while I'm giving some to others in her KLAN (and yes there was another clown you know they don't travel alone!!) she grabs more handfuls!! NOT only that but maybe an hour later she COMES back GRABS more handfuls (yes there is an s meaning more then one)!! But at this point i figure i got to get rid of as much candy as i can!! So i say "Dang girl!"
There where two customes (besides Yoda who i didn't REALLY get to see) that i thought were totally neat. These people had their little baby in the stroller as an open oyster/clam and the baby was the pearl!!! HOW CUTE!! Then there was this little redheaded boy who was a penguin! SUPER cute!! Oh and how could i forget the little family of Pirates!!! Three little childrens all pirates with the youngest tiniest one a pink pirate!!
Also i feel i must mention the shy farmer. He had a little tin bucket as his Halloween treat bag. So his dad is like "say trick or treat," he says it. I reach to put the treat in his bucket and he quick pulls his bucket away and hides behind his dads legs! I wanted to GIVE him ALLLLLL the candy that's how freaking cute he was!!!!
Ok so my title is wrong the last candy has not passed yet.....but at the rate I'm eating it.....it will soon!

2 comments:

gothbarbie said...

ha ha! I LOVE THIS STORY OF HALLOWEEN FUN. and fright!
yes the scariest part of halloween is not the spooks and the goblins-
it is humanity. i hope you actually had mostly little kids in REAL COSTUME and not what i saw wandring the streets- big people in sweat suits with a smudge of makeup here, a goofy hat there- no effort, no follow through. just big ugly people out for some free candy. like that is such a big deal. ask your mom for a dollar then go to the dollar store!

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

I had plenty of kids not even making the smudge of makeup!! t-shirt and jeans with a plastic wal-mart bag for candy GRABing, smoking so if they got money for cancer sticks they got money for CANDY!!!

 

fentanyl