My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Things that baffle

So this ad for the "Tattoo Removal Dr." happened to pass my way today. One of their selling points is that they can remove just part of the tattoo and no lie it said "Got a new gal? Need to remove a name of a past gal?" OMG really?! Come on while its a funny ad its sad. Things like that are what make the world a little more pathetic!

Tell me do i give off a certain signal that tells men (OK creepy men) that my boyfriend is out of town? B/c Dan went to GA for a night and day starting today and some how every creepy guy in a 20mile radius was talking to me, hitting on me, and even this guy promoting a crappy night club comes into the store to advertise a toga party they are having.....that has NEVER happened before so why on the night that Dan is out of town? Its aggravating!

More to the point i hate men in general hitting on me. Even if i didn't have a boyfriend i would hate it. I'm at the store buying socks and they have to whistle at me or say something stupid as i walk by. They follow me around the store. Really if i was single and you were doing that believe me i would not be like "oh that guy following me around Target let me go out with HIM." NO! When i go into a store i make a point to not make eye contact with anyone to go to the check out lane with the female and in general to be left the hell alone! So please get the hint you can not pick me up that easy.....NO!!

Why is it that the store can be empty for 2 HOURS but the second i order lunch the slowest dumbest jack crackers have to come in my store!! making my meal end up cold and congealed!! THANKS!

Finally, I'll leave you with this to think about. If you suck at your job at the very least can't you show up on time? Just a question.

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

THOSE TACTICS OF WHISTLING, HOLLA-ING, OOOGLEING, SAYING "DAMN GIRL", OR ANY MISCELLANEOUS NOISES DIRECTED IN A LADYS DIRECTION CAN NOT EVER GAIN THOSE PIGS A FRIENDLY RESPONSE. P.S. THEY PROBABLY HAVE THE NAME OF SOME GIRL TATOOED ON THEM SOMEWHERE- AND ARE LOOKING FOR A REPLACEMENT.

YOU HAVE TO GET BETTER AT PUTTING ON A "BITCHY FACE" - I'M REALLY GOOD AT THAT YOU SHOULD OBSERVE ME SOMETIME!

PEOPLE WHO ARE BAD AT THEIR JOBS ARE MOST LIKELY ALSO BAD AT LIFE.
DON'T EXPECT ANYTHING GOOD FROM THEM.

AND FINALLY CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS WRONG!!!!!!

 

fentanyl