My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, November 2, 2007

They be drying up

My reproductive organs just shriveled a little more today. This family is in the store, buys a bag of treats. The little girl wants to "hold just the bag of treats." Meanwhile i have put the treats in a bag....cause that's what you do....you bag things people buy. So her Nana hands her the "bag" oh but she doesn't take it. NO she starts SCREAMING "I WANT JUST THE BAG, I WANT JUST THE BAG!!!!" then is crying at the top of her lungs!! Say good bye to me ever having little children/demons!! So Nana says under her breath "someone needs a nap." More like someone needs to get the hell out of my store!!!

2 comments:

gothbarbie said...

VERUKA SALT ANYONE!?!?!

don't worry sis, if you have a kid it'll be a Charlie Bucket for sure!

or maybe a mike tv.

Thoughtsofinspiration said...

Veruka Salt is more like what i will have you know it!! look at how i was!!

 

fentanyl