My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Frick on a brick

What a mad house work was today and i hear it will only become more insane on black Friday!! I think we have decided to camp out at Best Buy on Black Friday.....Laptop anyone!?! We are going to wear our snowboarding pants to keep warm! Good thing we live in the South were it's not as cold as the North! Here are two Poems written today amongst the crap of the day.....

Am i doomed to love you forever
Never being able to let go
Show stops here
Near my end with thoughts of you
Knew you'd be hard to forget from the start
Part ways so easily it was done
One more moment I would trade it all.
(Its about a good book series that ends too soon)


In

A vault locked tight
Can't sneak in at night
Too much left unknown
How much more could i have shown
You play an unfair game
I carry on all the same
It's pushy when I want more
Acceptable when your not sure
My emotions now locked tight
You can't sneak in at night.

1 comment:

gothbarbie said...

that laptop wouldn't be a christmas gift for your favorite sister, would it?

i don't really write poetry anymore since i stopped being miserable.

and my letters aren't as cutting and funny anymore either.

guess love made me lose some of my edge!

 

fentanyl