My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Only me....

Is it sad that i know what day of the week it is based on what shows come on? I work everyday so i can't keep track of the days that way! So is it really sad? Especially since most of the tv i watch is utter CRAP!! Americas Next Top skinny bitch Model, Project Running aWay with fabric hot mess, The shitty Shot, Kitchen really is a Nightmares..... just to name a few!! I think i like to watch them b/c i love seeing people act like idiots on tv. I mean they know they are on tv so why are they doing this stuff? For instance on Kitchen Nightmares....this chef drops a chicken wing on the nasty kitchen floor....picks it right up and throws it in the fryer!!! OK MAYBE you do that all the time BUT your in front of a camera how about you pretend like you don't do that all the time? b/c lord knows i would NEVER eat at your restaurant!! EWWWW!!!

I could tell you my ultimate shame shows but then you may never look at me the same.

2 comments:

gothbarbie said...

i protest! Project Runway is the best- if you can ignore the fact that they seem to think that busted face Sarah Jessica Parker is a fashion goddess!
doesn't anyone else remember the show "Square Pegs" she was cast in that role for a REASON!

gothbarbie said...

by the way I already know your bad taste in TV!

and was she wearing a Burlap Sack for clothes or What- except at least a burlap sack would be reasonably priced.

 

fentanyl