My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Friday, December 21, 2007

While i was not blogging



Been working on so many things i think my head will explode....not to mention i'll be moving soon......AHHHH

I'll start with the first thing i worked on. This is a gift for my boss her favorite college football team is the NB Huckers.....so here we go. Its sort of a mad scientist experiment....b/c i've never A. made a bunch of smaller squares and connected them or B. put trim on anything....so tell me if its not bad for a 1st time?!

2 comments:

gothbarbie said...

you did a great job- except for the football team part.
that is pathetic.
you could have pretended you just made it to match her decor or something. wow you've been busy!

quietly going mad... said...

I think it looks great!! I think she will love it!

 

fentanyl