My name is Topaz and I like hearing my self type.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

What a person should do

Be strong.
Face the world head on.
Be tough
Things may get a little rough.
Hold tight.
We are in for a bumpy flight.
Finish strong.
Our time here isn't that long.

I'm preparing to leave for NC tomorrow. Things aren't looking too great and I'm really sad for my honey. I am going to do everything i can to be there for him and make it known that whatever he needs i will do my best to provide.

I wish i had better things to blog about. so just bare with me. Thank you all for your words and support. I may not have a bazillion readers BUT the ones i do have are super awesome and i thank you for being YOU!

Now go have a great Wednesday because DAMN IT someone needs to! LOL

1 comment:

Katapaluza said...

Have a better Thursday!

 

fentanyl